There are many factors you should share with your Realtor to ensure he/she is focused on what is appealing to you. Some questions to ask yourself and share the answers with your Realtor are:
- What size (number of bed/baths), type of home (condo/town home/detached home) are you looking for? If detached home, is one with a pool important?
- What is your price point?
- Are you looking for a home which is ready to move in or would you consider distressed properties which may require work?
- What are you looking for in a community?
- Are you hoping to be within certain distance from certain attractions, parks, downtown/city life, access to major highways, or other specific landmarks?
- If working, what is the driving distance you'd prefer to be from your job?
- What academics/sports are you looking for in local schools if you have children?
- Other ammenties/features that are helpful to know - Golf community? Gated community? 55+ community?
Realtor and Vacation Home Specialist